I HATE WHEN YOU’RE TRYING TO GET YOUR BLANKET ON BUT YOU TURN IT THE WRONG WAY SO THEN THE SHORT WIDTH IS ON YOU LONG WAYS AND YOUR FEET ARE COLD AND YOU HAVE TO MOVE THE ENTIRE BLANKET ALL OVER AGAIN
Imagine Dragons were pretty popular this year. I guess you could say they were radio active.
how is it that we all started drawing that S thing in elementary school, across the country, without the Internet telling us to
Which S thing?
THE S THING
there was this big study on this and it just keeps going back and back and back to like the late 1800’s and even farther and farther and in the end no one has a fucking clue
guys, that was even a thing in France
I swear this scene just broke my heart.
hahaha my dad laughed at me because i wanted to see catching fire as soon as it came out and now he’s asking me if we can go see the hobbit next week
These are some silly things I do when I’m sad and need a distraction.
- Make popcorn, and try to catch it on your tongue. Bonus points if you hit yourself in the eye.
- Turn on your favorite CD. For every song, draw a picture. When the song goes off and a new one starts, start a new picture.
- Open minecraft, creative mode. Dig straight down, then lay TNT all the way back up. Set it off. Go witness the caves you just opened up.
- Pet a dog. If you don’t have a dog, pet a cat. If the cat refuses, wrap him in a blanket and hug him. If you don’t have either one of these, hug your favorite stuffed animal and give it a kiss.
- Write a complimentary letter to a stranger and put it in your library book when you return it.
- Make a video log. Talk about everything you remember from the last month.
- Draw a picture of your dream home.
- Turn the lights out, put your headphones on. Click here.
- Make ridiculous faces, make a photo collage. Challenge a friend to mimic your faces.
- Read your favorite book.
- Take 1 packet of hot cocoa, mix with warm milk. Mix roughly half a table spoon of vanilla and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Collect fortune cookie fortunes, tape them to a binder.
- Send 5 random followers a message.
- Write a message to your favorite celebrity. Send it, or don’t.
- Put marshmallows on a microwaveable plate, and stick them in the microwave for 10-20 seconds. Watch them through the glass.
Feel free to add things. Pass the list around. You never know who might need it.